Equipping You to Communicate Effectively
| support CMN & share a |
library of 19K+ images, videos, etc
|View All Announcements (2) Global Announcement|
Welcome! - PLEASE READ FIRST - ChurchMedia.net Site Rules
Welcome to ChurchMedia! We're glad to have you as part of the community. Please jump in and get involved. Here's a few rules, and HAVE FUN! We especially like it when people make us laugh.
* Stay on topic. If you want to go on a tangent, start a new thread or use the "fork" button. And please say more than "I agree." or "Cool!".
* Say things in the nicest way possible. It's not just what you say, but how you say it.
* Avoid theological, political, philosophical and other debates - including Mac vs PC or which software package is the best. There are many other forums for them away from CMN. In fact, avoid debates in general. The healthy exchange of differing viewpoints is encouraged, but the goal should be to inform, not to "defeat the other side".
* If you have an issue with someone, deal with them by private message. If that doesn't work, contact a moderator, director, or admin. Don't bring personal issues into the forums.
* ChurchMedia is a ministry, but also a business. Please refrain from posting about sites which attempt to be directly competitive.
The Media eXchange Center
* Only upload original material. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions to include any works used in your creation.
* Material downloaded from the MXC may only be used for use "as is" in your non-profit ministry (church, mission, camp, etc.) or as source material to create derivative works for use in your non-profit ministry and for sharing in the MXC. Downloads from the MXC may not be redistributed to other individuals, ministries, or organizations - including uploading them to other websites or distributing them via CD, DVD, memory stick, or other media.
* Uploading material to the MXC grants permission for the above, and for use of that material by ChurchMedia for promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to edit or delete your contributions as we see fit, and to ban anyone without notice for any reason
these rules are based on this previous announcement: http://www.churchmedia.net/announcement.php?a=6